Registration is $25. RSVP by Monday, November 13, as space is limited. Open to poets of all levels, including students. This is an opportunity to get feedback on your work and connect with other poets in the area.
For more details, contact Cassandra Brown at 419.289.5098 or email email@example.com.
Schedule of Events
- 9 a.m. Check-In and Coffee/Light Refreshments - Schar College of Education Central Lobby
- 10 a.m.-Noon Workshops - Schar College of Education
- Noon-1:30 p.m. Lunch Break
- 1:30-3:00 p.m. Reading and Q&A Charlene Fix, Deborah Fleming
- 3-4 p.m. Social Hour with Snacks - Schar College of Education Central Lobby
- 4-5 p.m. Open-Mic - Schar College of Education, Ronk Lecture Hall